Are you looking for a Christmas Temp role based within Customer Service to gain more experience in a Customer Service Contact Centre environment?
Our client is one of the largest UK based Supermarket chains. They are seeking Christmas Temps to work as Customer Service Advisors in their Head Office based in Deeside, North Wales.
This position is working on a 3 month temporary basis over the Christmas period up until January 2020. Immediate start dates available!
About the role
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by answering inbound calls
- Accurately key data into relevant systems
- Take ownership of customer queries
- Meet set KPIs
- Treat customers fairly
- Be energetic and positive
- Have great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be extremely customer focused
- Be thoughtful, thorough and attentive
- Have the ability to Prioritise
- Be determined
- Fantastic discounts
- Onsite restaurant
- Free car parking
- Reward and recognition schemes
You'll need to be fully flexible between the following hours…
- Mon - Fri (8am - 9pm)
- Sat (8am - 8pm)
- Sun (8am - 6pm)
Total 37.5 working hours per week spread across 5 days.
Hourly rate will be £8.31 with potential for overtime.
If you would like to work in an office based environment over the Christmas Period as a Christmas Temp for a large organisation, apply now!
Posted 1 week ago