Are you a Manager looking for a new challenge?
Domus are currently working with a very reputable and high end organisation. They are known for having an excellent support system in place for all of its staff and providing a welcoming and homely atmosphere.
This position is as Home Manager at a beautiful 60 bedded home in Devon, the home provides luxury nursing and residential care to all residents. It has a team of highly-qualified and attentive staff that really focus on the individual needs of the residents with tailored care plans for each person and their dedication can be seen across the board - in their cooking, hospitality and organised activities for the residents.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Support with your continual professional development.
- Access to a specialist internal and external training
The Right candidate
- Someone who has previously been a registered manager
- Passionate about working in the care sector
- Excellent communicator
- Understanding and knowledge of CQC compliance
- RGN Qualified
- Understanding of documentation
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Lois Waite on or alternatively send me your CV via email
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Job has now expired