We have an exciting new vacancy for a Junior Site Planner with CAD experience working for our prestigious client at their Crawley Head Office.
This is an ongoing long term rolling contract for a minimum of 12 months. You will be office based and working full time across Monday to Friday. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career and work for a supportive company that can offer progression and training. This role is vacant for someone to start immediately however the client will wait for the right person with notice.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Producing drawings in response to requests from various departments including Sales, Project Management and Service
* Maintain acceptable drawing standards including visual presentation
* Provide technical guidance to internal and external stakeholders, ensuring room configuration and layout is appropriate
* Undertake on-site technical visits with the Project/ Technical Manager as required
Experience and Qualifications required:
* Qualification in AutoCAD/ Autodesk system (Essential)
* Technical drawings experience with a background of room design taking into account technical and electrical specifications
* Strong communication skills all levels with a good telephone manner
* Good general standard of education, with excellent written and spoken English
* Valid Passport and UK Driving Licence
If this great opportunity sounds appealing and you are ready to take the next step in your career, then please apply today! This role is expected to receive a high volume of applications so APPLY NOW to avoid disappointment.
Why Temp at Huntress?
Whether you’re looking to the fill the interim period until you find a perfect permanent role, or whether you simply love the flexibility of experiencing work in lots of different companies, we have the right temp role for you!
Whatever your reason, Temping can be an important career step to take which is why we offer all of our Temporary workers paid holiday, a pension scheme, constant on-hand support during assignments and the opportunity to win a Temp of The Month prize to be recognised for all your hard work and efforts!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK
Job has now expired