We are working with a global market leader as they look to add a Business Systems Manager to their team. This position will be based in their Aberdeen office.
The Business Systems Manager will evaluate current business practices whilst looking for ways to improve productivity and efficiency across the business.
They will be required to provide support in developing and maintaining the company’s ERP system, by customising and configuring the workflow, whilst ensuring the proper integration with applications.
- Support the business with process improvements and implementing best practices whilst fully utilising ERP capabilities
- Assist various departments in projects to improve the productivity of the business processes as well as provide information from systems as required through various means including reports
- Lead, implement and deliver projects from end to end successfully and in a timely manner
- Capture requirements using industry standard development frameworks and tools
- Manage and ensure that all warranties associated with systems tools and support agreements are up-to-date
- Manage the development and implementation of a cost effective Business Systems strategies
- Strong ERP experience (SAP preferable)
- Strong project management skills in order to organise and implement business process solutions; ability to track, document and deliver project deliverables.
- Technically proficient in SQL Server Management and Database Administrator functions including capacity planning, configuration and management of maintenance plans and queries.
- Experience in business process consulting environment and implementing SAP.
- Knowledge of system administration concepts and demonstrated ability to define and implement best practices in support and management of SAP ERP applications and databases.
- You will be an effective communicator who has the ability to deal with key stakeholders.This is an exciting implementation focussed role providing a unique opportunity to create and build a world class team to deliver ambitious and exciting tech plans. For more information please apply.
Posted 4 days ago