Global Business Services (GBS) Commercial Support has a vacancy within the Central Admin area of the team. This is a multi-functional role which will provide the successful colleague with an insight into various areas of the ASDA business - from their understanding of New Product Listing,
Product Maintenance, Trading Standards and products not scanning in stores.
The role is key to ensuring that the Asda Item file is accurate, being the safety net for the business and providing great customer service to Trading colleagues and stores.
In order to deliver great customer service to the Trading team we have established clear processes and ways of working, involving a high level of analytical support and administration. As a team member you will help shape the function and the high standards required. You’ll find yourself in a fast-paced and energetic environment, where new challenges arise all the time.
Please note that this is a part time position working 25 hours a week
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing accurate Product line listing for the Grocery, Fresh Food and General Merchandise teams supporting key business activities
- Completing daily item Product file maintenance requests from the Trading floor
- Working as a team to resolve item issues where barcodes do not scan in store
- Maintaining strong relationships with the Trading categories
- Being a support function, providing advice and coaching, promoting best practice
- Producing and Analysing reports
- Measuring performance and monitoring progress
- Delivering workloads within demanding timescales, ensuring the business need is at the forefront of decisions
- Issue resolution and colleague coaching
- A thorough and methodical approach, with great attention to detail
- Computer literate with intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to pick up new systems and process quickly, apply the learning and deliver with pace
- Be analytical and able to interpret/present data
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Be able to work to demanding timescales
- Have excellent team working skills and able to work on your own initiative
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- Energy, enthusiasm and can do attitude
- Suit Graduate
As well as working with a fantastic and industrious team of experts, you’ll receive an excellent benefits package which includes colleague discount off your shopping, share save scheme, competitive pension and discount off selected gyms. We also like to share our success; after all you made it happen, so every eligible colleague is also part of the Asda bonus scheme. The development opportunities are endless and we’ll support you every step of the way
Join Asda and you won't just be part of a fast-paced culture. You'll be part of a mission to save our customers money every day. It's a simple idea that makes every minute of every day a real adventure. As well as outstanding development, there's the buzzing atmosphere you'd expect in a place where everyone works together because everyone counts.
About the Business Unit
About our Home Office We're very proud of our Yorkshire roots and Asda House, our Home Office, is still in Leeds. The teams at Asda House provide support to all of our stores nationally through many diverse roles. So in the queue for lunch at the onsite restaurant you might find a Buyer, a Solicitor, a Chartered Surveyor, a Project Manager, a Marketing Manager or an Accountant at any one time! There are a wide variety of different departments all working together to support our store colleagues who are out there on the front line, keeping our customers happy and saving them money every day.
This job was originally posted as
Posted 1 week ago