Business Development Manager – Conference / Corporate Communication Sales
35k Base, 80k OTE plus Benefits
Our client is arguably the UK’s leading and largest cinema chain, accounting for close to a third of all ticket revenue throughout the UK. With operations up and down the country, this entertainment giant also has a thriving business to business arm. Utilising their flagship locations for business events, conferences, private screenings and venue hire, they continue to maximise their dominant position. They now have an immediate opening for a sales professional to be based at their West End location.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Focus on selling events, conferences, corporate screenings and venue hire throughout the UK
- Manage the full sales cycle from lead generation through to ongoing account management
- Have access to a portfolio of previous accounts, to target and network through
- Work in a client facing capacity
- Liaise with a team of event managers
- Candidates with a minimum of 3-4+ years consultative sales experience gained selling to senior decision makers
- Those with a willingness to take ownership of new and existing accounts
- Creative entrepreneurs with experience gained in events, conferences or venue hire (preferred)
- Focused and motivated high achievers
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as