We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join a CRO who provide high-quality services for Early Drug Discovery, Companion Diagnostics and Clinical Development. As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for covering UK and an area of Europe, developing new business within CRO's, Pharma, Biotech's to drive sales of the Histology, Immunohistochemistry and other assay services.
If you do not have experience in the IHC or Histology space, full training is provided.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop and nurture relationships with current customers and to grow the accounts and increase service sales.
2. As the Business Development Manager, you must also as identify and close business with new clients in Pharma, Biotech and CRO's through new business development and consultative sales.
3. Make appropriate connections with other services providers for potential collaboration opportunities.
4. Arrange client visits throughout the UK and Europe as well as conference attendance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science Subject, such as Biology, Biochemistry or Immunology. Knowledge in Histology of Immunohistochemistry (IHC) is desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in within a CRO or service provider selling services to the Biotech, Pharmaceutical and Life Science industry, with an understanding of how to develop new business.
3. A working knowledge and hands on laboratory experience is needed, with a preference to experience for histology, immunohistochemistry or sample analysis.
Key Words: IHC / Immunohistochemistry / histology / clinical trains / assay development / biomarker identification / sales / business development / account manager / CRO / CDMO / CMO / Service provider / UK / England / Europe / Biology / Life Science
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Job has now expired