We are looking for a competent, organised and hardworking bricklayer to join our busy teams.We offer a permanent position with good rates of pay and future prospects for the right candidate.
Billing Chimney & Flue Services Ltd is a family run company with a reputation for high quality workmanship conducted in a professional manner.
We undertake chimney refurbishment and rebuilds, chimney linings, stove installations, flue maintenance and specialist work on thatched and heritage properties. We work in domestic and commercial settings.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
You must be able to:
- Produce high quality work with excellent attention to detail
- Work at height from safe working platforms
- Work as part of a team and on your own initiative
For the right candidate, on-site training and external qualifications will be offered as part of our continuous personal development programme.
Essential Skills/Experience: - Bricklayer
- NVQ (or City and Guilds qualification) in bricklaying
- Skills and experience in the construction industry
- A practical mind
- Full driving licence
It would be an advantage if you have: - Bricklayer
- Previous experience within the chimney and flue lining industry
- CSCS card
Our Offer: - Bricklayer
- Opportunity to join a well-respected and professional company
- Career progression through our continuous personal development programme
- Hourly pay based on an expectation of 45 hours per week and paid weekly
- 28 days’ holiday (pro-rata) including bank holidays
- Company statutory pension scheme
What to do next:
Please call or email your CV for the attention of Trevor.
This job was originally posted as
1 month ago