Trusted for Generations, we have specialised in selling residential property in London and South of England for more than 140 years. Our employees are meticulous, highly professional and well-trained, with a thorough understanding of the property market in their local area. We have a track record of success in marketing at a national and international level, with over half of our business coming through referral and recommendation.
About the Role
The role of Branch Managerbased in Wimbledon Villagewill be responsible for:
- Achieve the branch targets for your office
- Accountability for delivery of both individual, and collective as a team, all branch objectives including profitability, improved market share and increased group value
- Professionally dealing with clients and customers in all aspects of estate agency, including market appraisals, property listings, sales progression and negotiations ensuring that this is in line with company sales process
- Using data, feedback and interpreting market trends, deliver weekly updates to every client offering advice and recommendations to facilitate a successful transaction
- Conduct a monthly performance review with every team member, validating performance, challenging them to fulfil their potential and identifying training and development needs
- To abide by service standards and all legislation
- Maintain all aspects of the marketing of new and existing properties on the tablet
- Key to our on-going client care you will ensure that client brochures are maintained and updated as necessary including all text, floor plans, photograph and price changes
- To produce all documentation for new listings including agency agreements money laundering forms, fact finds and any other relevant documentation
Qualifications & Experience
The successful Branch Managerbased in Wimbledon Villagewill have the following attributes;
- Proven experience managing a successful branch
- Conduct, personal appearance and attitude to enhance the company`s reputation
- Exceptional communication skills at all times
- Empathy and understanding
- A team leader, but with Individual Flair
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft and Outlook
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
Why join us?
At John D Wood & Co. our passion for property and strong focus on people set us apart. We don`t see buying, selling, renting and letting as processes - for us, they`re all about important, life-changing moments. This is why we empower our people to create exceptional experiences. The size and scale of our business will open up huge opportunities for you, whether you want to broaden your skills by taking on a different role or progress upwards to take on more and more responsibility. Meanwhile, the fact that we`re always highly responsive to change makes this an incredibly exciting and inspiring place to develop your career.
Why work with us?
When you join the John D Wood & Co. we will train, develop and support you to become the best you can possibly be.We offer new starter induction programs, which provide a mixture of classroom, on the job and online training.
In addition to this, we offer each role level the opportunity to work towards gaining a professional, recognised qualification should you wish to do so. We also have a whole host of additional optional development courses available to our teams, as well as:
- Fantastic earning potential and company car
- Generous holiday allowance starting at 23 days increasing to
- The opportunity to work under successful and highly sought after Directors
- Work life balance with 5 day weeks: 8:45am - 6pm Monday - Friday and Saturday rota
- Team recognition and awards
- Flexible working - we are open to conversations
- You`ll be entitled to our award winning `Under one Roof` discount scheme offering staff along with their family & friends excellent discounted property services
Please do include your achievements within your CV as part of your application.
Job has now expired