Bookkeeping & Payroll Assistant- Salary negotiable- Based near Framlingham
I am currently working with an award winning chartered accountancy firm that covers a range of different practices across East Anglia. Bookkeeping will be approximately 50-60% of the position, however the successful candidate will need strong skills in both payroll and bookkeeping.
Even though this is for a large accountancy firm, the office that you will be based is one of their smaller hubs and are a close knit team that really help one another. The team assists with a wide range of businesses across many industry sectors including agriculture, retail, manufacturing and education.
- Running multiple payrolls
- Preparing VAT returns for clients
- Management Accounts
The successful person for this role:
- Experience within bookkeeping (preferably gained within a professional office environment) and producing accounts to trial balance. Minimum of 2 years experience
- Must have significant payroll administration experience and knowledge of payroll processing.
- Working knowledge of SSP, SMP, SPP and NI calculations is required, along with up to date knowledge of payroll legislation would be desirable.
- Must have own driving licence as some of the bookkeeping duties will need to be completed at the premises of the client.
Job has now expired