We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join the team and manage the day to day running of our Peacocks store.
We are looking for a well rounded and commercial “retail manager” who is proactive in their approach and can work using their own initiative. Fashion experience desirable, however not essential as full training will be provided. The ideal candidate will have previous experience either in management or supervision of personnel within a retail outlet.
As Assistant Store Manager, you will be expected to:
- Assist the manager in the day to day operation of the store whilst ensuring costs are contained within targets.
- Maximize store profitability by promoting sales within the store.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
- Manage, coach and motivate the team to deliver to all targets and lead by example.
- Deputize for the manager when necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent leadership credentials
- An ability to drive sales through your team
- Good training and development capabilities
- Desire to progress within our ever-growing business
The company can provide ongoing training and development with the opportunity to progress within an expanding business that can provide stability and long term career progression.
Competitive salary, other benefits include:
- Staff discounts within the Edinburgh Woollen Mill Group (Edinburgh Woollen Mill, Ponden Home, Jane Norman, Peacocks)
- Pension scheme
- 28 days paid holiday
Candidates must be fully flexible, weekend working required.If you feel you are the right candidate, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
This job was originally posted as
2 weeks ago