£35,000-40,000 PLUS BONUS
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the largest global consultancy companies. Their network is worldwide, with firm member in more than 140 countries. The skills, exposure and networking you'll pick up from this role will be unlike any other opportunity.
This leading consultancy is looking to expand their team with a collaborative individual who is willing to work in a challenging and rapidly expanding business. This is a great opportunity to work with different clients and have exposure to multiple different data-sets. With great training and development opportunities it's a fantastic opportunity to process your career.
As a Senior associate or assistant manager your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing a team of 3-4 individuals
- Coaching your team and growing their analytical abilities
- Gathering requirements from key stakeholders
- Organising the delivery of various projects
- Training is available to build on your skill-set
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Commercial experience using SAS and exposure to SQL
- Exposure to a data visualisation tool
- Experience delivering insights and managing stakeholders
- Financial background
HOW TO APPLY
- Please register your interest by sending your CV to May Campbell via the Apply link on this page.
Job has now expired