We are searching for a forward thinking Assistant Manager to join this dedicated team and work closely alongside the General Manager leading a small team from the front and driving the business forward. You will be involved in the day to day running of this traditional pub, staff management and training.
- Great service standards and customer service skills
- Solid financial acumen and ability to bring fresh business ideas to the table
- At least one years' experience within a management role in Hospitality
- A salary of up to £22,000 per annum
- Managing the day to day running of the pub
- Leading by example and training staff
- Great company discounts for you and up to 3 friends
- A variety of training course available to you
- Opportunity to work within other pubs within the group
- Flexible and fair working pattern
- 28 days holiday and a guaranteed 3 days off over Christmas
- Great opportunity to work in a fantastic organisation offering training and support
- Opportunity for future career progression
Part of a small group of pubs in the area this country pub offers a selection of great drinks, delicious food and an upbeat atmosphere. This pub has a great home from home atmosphere with an ever-changing view of the stunning surrounding countryside.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on (Freephone) and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Role: Assistant Manager
Location: Liphook, Hampshire, England
Apply for this job now.
4 months ago