Actuarial Analyst - Life / Pensions - Tunbridge Wells - £35,000
My client a highly established Life Assurance and Pensions provider is seeking an Actuarial Analyst to join their expanding team. This role is to support the Actuarial function to meet their reporting deadlines under Solvency ll Pillars l, ll and lll.
- Ability to work independently to produce and enhance spreadsheet models used in the Actuarial departments
- Support projection work for the Actuarial Function
- Write specs for model changes by looking at regulations
- Drafting high level written reports for senior stakeholders
Experience and skills required:
- Understanding of UK life assurers actuarial departments
- Excellent report writing skills
- Highly Numerate
- Analyst experience with in Life Insurance or similar industries
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Job has now expired