Are you interested in joining a dynamic, growing company? If the answer is yes, then Covéa Insurance could be the ideal place for you.
Based in our Reading or Halifax office, from day one you will be working with a company that places its people at the heart of its organisation.
You would be responsible for...
- Calculation of Technical Provisions
- Calculation of a Solvency Capital Requirement
- Producing quarterly and annual reports within set timeframes, for the business, management committees and the regulator.
- Monitoring the actual experience against that predicted by our models.
- Assessing data quality, in terms of it being complete, accurate and appropriate and recommend improvements if needed
We are looking for someone who has/is…
- Experience in using Actuarial Reserving techniques
- Knowledge of Solvency II requirements
- The ability to organise, process and manipulate data in a variety of tools including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access (VBA/SQL programming would be an advantage) or SAS
- Ability to use Microsoft Word to draft analytical reports
- A strong mathematical degree as a minimum
- 2-5 years of non-life actuarial experience
- 36.25 working hours per week with flexitime
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
- Additional benefits
£32,500 - £45,000 DOE
Job has now expired