Easter: 6th - 17th April 2020
Summer: 13th July - 28th August 2020
October: 26 - 30th October 2020
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and deliver activities for children aged 6-14, focusing on participation, development, and enjoyment.
• Ensure all policies and procedures on camp are adhered to by yourself and the children in your care, including all health and safety, and safeguarding procedures.
• Continuously promote the welfare of the children in your care.
• Take a pastoral role as a group leader, welcoming new children into your group and liaising with the Camp Manager and/or parents as necessary.
• Supervision of children outside of activity times.
• Help to set up the Ultimate Activity Camp by attending a Camp Induction Day.
• At all times behave in a manner that reflects the expectations of Ultimate Activity Camps
• Live up to the Ultimate Activity Camp promise of 'Inspiring Children Every Day' throughout your employment.
• Show the required energy, enthusiasm and professionalism for the duration of the season, acting as an ambassador for Ultimate Activity Camps and behaving as a suitable role model for children.
• Other ad-hoc duties (cleaning, equipment maintenance/ordering etc).
• Qualified in, or working towards, a relevant qualification (e.g. primary education/childcare), with experience of working with children and delivering activities.
• Able to tailor delivery and structure according to age and ability.
• Enthusiastic, energetic individual, passionate about working with, and developing children through play and activity.
• Good organisation and communication skills.
• Flexible, team player, able to adapt to dynamic situations and challenges on camp.
• Someone looking for a challenging but hugely rewarding and fun job in the holidays, looking to further their career in the childcare and coaching industry.
• Contract: Seasonal work available in school holidays (Easter, Summer and half terms).
• Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm weekdays. Full time or part time roles available.
• Pay: £274.15 - £464.20 per week plus holiday pay.
Job has now expired