Are you immediately available and looking for an Account Payable Manager position based in Quedgeley, Gloucestershire?
My client, a global distributor is seeking an analytical Account Payable Manger to join their busy team on a 3 month basis. The position is being offered as full time, Monday Friday with a 37.5 hour working week.
Free parking is available on site
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be accountable for key projects, ensuring that suitable controls and procedures are put in place over accounts payable. Ultimately responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate processing and control of all Accounts Payable Invoices ensuring correct authorisation.
Some of your duties will include but not limited too
Process AP Invoices ensuring correct approval is obtained for overheads and 3 way match for stock invoices
Ensure correct coding of all invoices processed.
Processing of weekly payment run ensuring vendors are paid within terms
Diligently review and close out Balance Sheet related housekeeping activities (AP Control Account & Bank Reconciliations).
Assist with month end close of purchase ledger.
Complete monthly Vendor Reconciliations and address all reconciling items resolving any invoice queries.
Provide information and support when purchase ledger queries arise.
Assist in the preparation of key AP reports for management as required
**To be successful in your application you will need to possess the following**
- Proven experience within accounts payable, preferably in a multicurrency environment
- Ability to interrogate systems and set up processes within systems
- Experience of implementing a new AP system or redesigning an AP system would be beneficial
- Solid knowledge of accounts payable standards and processes
- Well organised, with good attention to detail
- Proactive, selfstarter
- Good computing skills and aptitude
- Good communicator, able to maintain relationships both internally and externally
Advertised through Zoek 6a96dbdecca44c4fa7d6432ad8c448c17
Job has now expired