Account Director - Hospitality PR Agency
Based in London
Salary up to £45K
Our client needs you! If you are an Account Director looking to join one of London's Leading PR and Marketing agencies, then this is the role for you.
Our client needs a professional and astute Account Director with a specialism in promoting bars, restaurants, hotels and pubs. You'll therefore need to have a good knowledge of the hospitality business, related publications and a nose for unearthing those press-worthy stories.
About the Account Director
As the Account Director you will be managing junior members of the team and pro-actively seeking out and pitching for new business.
As the successful Account Director you will:
- Direct the day to day client activity
- Devise strategy and plan campaigns to deliver strong press coverage and oversee to ensure regular and relevant coverage is secured
- Act as client Council
- Provide line management and training development
- Keep abreast of all media
- Sign off client status reports
- Ensure your team manages their budgets and time effectively
- Regular pitch writing and presenting
- Proven track record and experience in the hospitality sector
- A great black book of media and third party contacts
- The ability to integrate campaigns
- Strong sense of teamwork and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong writing skills
- Proven success in winning accounts
- A strong work ethic and passion for the industry
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly. We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
2 months ago