Are you looking for the next step in your career as a Senior Embedded Software Engineer with a company who have a direct impact on people lives within the medical industry? If so look no further as this is the role for you! Your role as their Senior Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible for the design throughout the full product lifecycle of their software working primarily on Embedded software and interfacing with the hardware team. Your role as their Senior Embedded Software Engineer will be to ensure the highest quality of coding in line with safety critical industry standards. You will also be leasing with the mechanical and electronics teams and at time interacting with their customers who are on a global scale.
From a technical perspective you will have an excellent understanding of both C programming and C++ Modern versions eg C++ Versions 11,14 or 17 and be able to work throughout the full product lifecycle from low level right the way through to the hardware layer.
Core skills for this role include
* Excellent knowledge and proven experience in modern C and C+ programming languages.
* Proven experience in Object Orientated software design.
* Proven experience in algorithms and data structures.
* Proven experience of using relevant software engineering tools e.g. IDEs, compilers, build processes, debuggers, emulators and test frameworks.
* Proven experience reading and understanding Circuit Diagram Schematics.
* Work experience designing, implementing and testing software
* Work experience working in Agile development environment.
* Work experience with communication busses such as Serial, USB, I2C, SPI and Ethernet as well with protocols such as TCP/IP and encryption (SSL/TLS or symmetric/asymmetric) to communicate between PCs, Servers and embedded systems.
* Using of UML for modelling and documentation
I appreciate you may not have all the skills listed but if you feel this would be suitable for you I would be keen to speak to you. Alternatively if you know someone you are able to recommend I am also able to offer a referral fee.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Job has now expired