**1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant Bishops Stortford**
About the School and the SEN Teaching Assistant position:
Prospero Teaching are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant. We are ideally looking for someone with experience working with children with Social, Emotional and Mental health difficulties, especially Autism. If you are looking for work in the Bishops Stortford area and would like to make a positive difference to childrens lives then we would love to hear from you. Special school training/experience is preferred but not essential.
Contract Details for the SEN Teaching Assistant position:
- Location Bishops stortford
- Position 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
- Type of work Supporting a student on a 1:1 basis
- Start date ASAP
- Contract type Temporary
- Full time/part time Part time Monday to Friday
- Minimum rate of pay £65 per day
Experience, Training and Qualifications required for the SEN Teaching Assistant position:
- Previous Teaching Assistant experience is required, ideally within the SEN Sector, although this is not essential providing you have the right attitude and desire.
- Previous experience working with challenging behaviour would be advantageous
- A passion for working with children with additional needs especially ASD.
- Pro Active in the classroom and a willingness to join in with class activities.
- You should have lots of energy and enthusiasm with a positive attitude towards working with SEN students.
To be eligible for the SEN Teaching Assistant position through Prospero Teaching you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- Inhouse Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Advertised through Zoek ad73c9fc6e62441eb0a0c8b7d2dcc93d10
Job has now expired