Read Up. Skill Up. Be In Demand
NEO Personality Inventory
The NEO Personality Inventory is another behavioural assessment recognised worldwide. The NEO PI-R is also referred to as the Big Five Personality Test because of its use of the Five-Factor Model of personality to measure character. The NEO-PI-R questionnaire is most businesses and industries go-to pre-employment assessment, especially in finance, marketing and managerial roles.
What Does The NEO PI-R and NEO-FFI Look Like?
NEO Personality Inventory (NEO PI-R):
- 240 questions that measure your Big Five personality traits
- 60-90 minutes to complete
- Untimed Test
NEO Five-Factor Inventory (NEO-FFI):
- Covers your Big Five personality factors
- 60 questions, 12 for each personality factor
- 10-15 minutes to complete
- Untimed test
What Are The Traits Of The IPIP NEO?
The traits assessed on the NEO Personality Inventory are listed, along with the dimensions assessed under each trait: